Rates and payment
Rates depend on the type of service required and the length and complexity of a task.
In most cases I need to view the document to evaluate its content before I can provide an estimate for my services.
Rush jobs with tight deadlines may incur additional costs.
My rates are guided by the results of surveys done by the Southern African Freelancers’ Association (SAFREA), and the Alliance of Language and Media Practitioners (LAMP) which is found on the Professional Editors’ Group (PEG) website.
Please note these rates are not fixed and my rates will differ, depending on the complexity of the work.
Change Communications is not registered for VAT.
- bank details will be supplied on agreement of the scope of work and a signed acceptance order
- 50% deposit via bank deposit or an electronic fund transfer (EFT) is required with the balance due upon completion of the project
- fax or email proof of payment
- no work will commence without proof of payment or a signed acceptance order
- I will confirm receipt of your work within 24 hours. Please acknowledge my email to ensure our communication lines are open.
If you do not receive my confirmation email, please contact me.